What is the Gas Safe Register?

As you may or may not know, corgi is no longer the registered governing body for gas safety in the UK, this has now been taken over by a company called gas safe register.

As engineers we have to pass a series of examinations both written and practical, under either ACS or City and Guilds, to be able to be registered with the Gas Safe Register. As such we have the relevant accreditation for Boilers, Cookers, Water Heaters, Fires and Wall Heaters, pipework and meters, warm air units and gas fired tumble dryers.


Please find a link below to the gas safe register website, where you can see our accreditation on screen and also a picture so you can recognise us if we came to carry out any work at your property.




Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06